Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Christmas Tag!





What time of year do you start your Christmas shopping?
To be honest this year is the first year I've been Christmas shopping, I went once two weeks ago and I'm planning on going again next Tuesday to get some presents for my parents and my sister. 

Do you have any festive recipes for food or drink you limit solely to the Christmas season to share?
There's something called  "Turrón" that I only eat during Christmas. I think it's a Spanish desert, it's soooo good! I specially love almond 'turrón", I could live off it. 

Tell me how Christmas goes down in your home
Well, that is going to be boring because we open our presents before going to sleep on the 24th. But anyway, this is what we do:

-Wake up, my parent tend to wake up quite early because the have to make the food.
-Me and my sister wake up and go downstairs to admire the food.
-My family comes over our house and we chat for a while
-We eat aaaaaall the food.
-The 'grown-ups' chat for a while whilst me and my cousins are either on our phones or our laptops. We are so social. 
-And then I might go out with friends! 

Do you have any Christmas traditions?
To eat yummy food?

Do you have a favourite festive coffee?
I HATE coffee so nope, I only drink hot chocolate! 

Do you have a favourite Christmas song?
Las Christmas, I love Lea's cover.

What do you do on Christmas Eve?
I eat yummy food and open my presents. I don't do much to be honest. 

What's your Christmas wrapping strategy? Do you have a strategy?
I suck at wrapping so I just try to cover the whole gift and make it look decent. 

What's your dream gift this year?
A Michael Kors watch but I know I won't get it because it's deadly expensive so I will be happy with money to spend when  I come back to London. 

Describe your Christmas tree. How tall? Real or artificial? How is it decorated?
We've always had an artificial tree, well, I don't know anyone who has a real Christmas tree where I live, I guess it's hard yo find one... I don't know. It's medium-sized, not very big but it's not small either. In my family we don't have like a scheme of colours, we just hang a lot of decorations and put some fairy lights to make it look pretty. 

Do you decorate just the tree or other areas of your house e.g. windows, bannisters?
My mom is fan number one of Christmas decorations, so we normally have at least one wreath on out door and some decoration here and there around the house. 

What do you wear to Christmas parties and what do you wear on Christmas day?
Nobody loves me so I don't go to Christmas parties... But if I go out for dinnner on Christmas Eve I wear maybe a little black dress or some black skinny jeans with a blouse and flats. On Christmas Days I wear either my pyjamas or something comfy. I don't really dress up. 

Ariadna
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig