Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas is only two days away! Woooohooo! I've always loved Christmas but this year I'm even more excited, probably because I've been away from home for the last three months. It's probably I little bit late to do a Christmas Wishlist but still, here you have mine!


xmas wishlist
1. Nike Free 5.0 with Swarovski Rhinestones.
Had you ever seen such beautiful running shoes? nope, I bet you hadn't. I can't find their price online but I'm sure they are worth it as they would make me want to work out!

2.Real Techniques Brushes: 
I've been wanting these brushes for quite a long time but I never end up buying them, I don't know why.

3. MAC lipstick.
 I've also been wanting a MAC lipstick for a while but I find them quite expensive. However, I've found myself in need of a dark lipstick so maybe I can convince my mom to buy me one this Christmas.

4.Naked 3 palette:
I don't own any Naked palette as I also found them rather expensive but they seem so amazing! I specially like the Naked 3 palette, the colours would be perfect for me!

5. Topshop Denim Skater Skirt: 
I don't normally shop in Topshop unless we're talking about the sales section as I find most of the things are overpriced. Anyway, you would make me very happy if you got me this skirt for Christmas!

What do you want this Christmas? 
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig