Thursday, 19 December 2013

Trends || Tartan

If you go for a walk, shopping or anywhere you are likely to see a lot of tartan. It is everywhere. I must admit that at first I kind of hated that trend, I've never been a big fan of it. I guess that my eyes have become used to it though as I kind of love it now.

One of the most popular piece of clothing when it comes to tartan are scarves, everybody who likes this trend seems to have one and it is quite easy to style:






Another piece of clothing that you can see quite a lot when you walk down the streets is leggings/trousers. They look amazing when paired with a black jumper and some black ankle booties:




And now my personal favourite: skirt/dresses. When I was little I used to love tartan skirts and it sees that my love for them has come back! I need to get one asap. I think they make you look so stylish and classy:






SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig