Friday, 13 December 2013

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013

Stunning angels, sexy lingerie amazing show and beautiful wings, this can only mean one thing: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show! Yeah, it's that time of the year again. I've watched the last 4 or 5 VS shows and I was super excited for this one's (even though I was sad Miranda Kerr wasn't an angel anymore), I had very high expectations and I must say it's been even better than what I was expecting. Victoria's Secret always manages to take my breath away.



Needless to say all the models looked extremely gorgeous and sexy but they always do so let's not talk about that. Outfits-wise I think this year's have been so beautiful and angelical. I personally loved the 'Snow Angels' outfits, they were so white and classy, all the models did actually looked like angels, here you have some of my favourites:









Even though this was my favourite collection I also liked some outfits from the other collections (the 'Birds of Paradise' collection was breathtaking):












SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig