Wednesday, 22 January 2014

A Day Out In London || Kyoto Garden

Me and a friend decided to take advantage of this not vert busy first weekend of our second term in uni and go visit something in London. We both were a bit tired so we went somewhere quite near where we live: the Kyoto Gardens in Holland Park. It was probably one of the best gardens I've ever been to, so beautiful! I don't even want to think how gorgeous it will look in spring. If you don't believe me, take a look:

On our way there we saw the Universal Studios and I thought it was cool because... I don't know,  but I took a picture of it! We also saw and old-styled double deck.



KYOTO GARDEN

















SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig