Thursday, 30 January 2014

Liebster Award!

Source

Hello there! The other day Sam from Tea and Topshop (I must say I love the name of the blog) and Natasha from Natoodle nominated me for a Liebster Award! Yaaay! I thought that instead of doing two posts about the same thing I would do them together. If you don't know, the Liebster Award is an award for blogs under 200 followers, all you do is nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions. 

 Questions from Sam:

1. Which Coffee house is your favourite? (Starbucks, Costa etc.) 

I'm not a coffee lover but I love Starbucks frapuccinos but the christmas beverages from Costa are, hands down, much better than Starbucks'. 

2. Favourite place to shop online?

Probably Urban Outfitters because it is my favourite store and they have some pretty good deals online! 

3. Celebrity style or Street style?

Something in-between? haha

4. Who is your celebrity crush? (Male & Female)

My female celebrity crush is either Cara Delevigne or Kendall Jenner, they are both stunning and I love their style. My male celebrity crush is obviously Harry Styles, I don't need to explain this I think.  

5. Heels or flats?

I'm rather short and I love how I look when I wear heels or wedges but I have to go with flats as they are much more comfortable. 

6. What is your favourite thing to blog about?

Anything related to fashion and beauty but I specially love tags, I think they are so fun and a good way to get to know someone better. 

7. Describe your blog in 5 words.

About fashion, beauty and life. 

8. Name 1 item of clothing you couldn't live without.

Black skinny jeans (winter) and high-waisted denim shorts (summer)

9. Who inspires you?

Fashion-wise, Cara Delevigne and Kylie Jenner. Life-wise, youtubers like Zoella, Bethany, Lindsey...

10. Favourite cosmetic brand?

hmmmm... hard one. I think I'll have to go with Maybelline. 

11. Which era would you love to go back in time to visit for the fashion?

I would love to go back to the 80s, the fashion back then was amazing! This is one of the reasons why I watch The Carrie Diaries to be honest.

************************************************************

Questions from Natasha:

1. Who has been the biggest influence to you in your life?

I never really know what to answer when people ask me this but I guess it has been either my dad or my mom, yeah, probably. 

2. What is your favourite type of sweet/candy?

I have a sweet tooth so I basically like everything but if I had to choose only one I would go with chocolate bars, they are too good to be true. 

3. If you could have any job in the world what would it be?

I would love to either work as a chemist for a brand like Urban Decay or Benefit, or write for Vogue.

4. Who is your celebrity crush?

As I've said before, Cara Delevigne/ Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles.

5. What is your favourite product this week?

I have labs every day this week which means that, even though I wear nitrile gloves, my hands can touch some not very healthy chemicals so my favourite product this week is the Soap & Glory Hand Maid Hand Cleansing Gel. 

6. Do you have any pets? If not, what pet would you like?

Nope, I don't really like animals but I've always wanted to have fishes. Don't ask me why. 

7. What is your favourite colour/make of nail polish?

For winter I love any burgundy colour! And for summer pastels and neon. 

8. What is/was your favourite subject to study at school/college/university?

At high school I really enjoyed philosphy (again, don't ask me why because I've always hate philosophy but for some reason I loved it last year) and chemistry. Now (I study chemistry at uni) I don't have any favourite subject as everything is kind of the same but I really enjoy labs. 

9. Who is your favourite beauty YouTuber?

As you may have noticed throughout this post I suck at choosing only one favourite thing so I'll just say that my favourite youtubers (yes, plural) are Zoella, Meredith and Aspyn.  If you want to know more about my favourite youtubers check out my Favourite Youtubers post. 

10.What is your favourite clothing store?

Again, I have two: Urban Outfitters and Pull&Bear. 

11. What is your top beauty tip?

Try not to look cakey? 

*******************************************************

Nominations

Lazy Thoughts
This is Blog Standard

I know you are supposed to nominate 11 blogs but I couldn't think of more with less than 200 followers. 

**********************************************************


Questions:

1. Favourite blog.
2.If you could only shop in one store for the rest of your life where would you go?
3. What's your most worn out item?
4. Foundation or BB cream?
5. Favourite drink for summer and winter?
6.Why did you start your blog?
7. Name one obsession that you have.
8. Winter or summer?
9. Who's your fashion idol?
10. Have you ever been to a fashion show?
11. Where would you  live if you could live anywhere in the world?


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig