Wednesday, 1 January 2014

My first ever MAC product!

First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you all have had a wonderful 2013 and have had a great start of 2014.

Last Monday I turned 18! Woohooo! I can go to jail now! I hope that never happens.... Anyway, I've been wanting a MAC lipstick  for ages but I never got to buy it as I felt like it was a bit expensive. My sister knows my obsession about make up and how badly I wanted a MAC lipstick so she got me one! Isn't she the best sister in the whole world? She's only 11 so it is the first proper present she has ever given to me. I could not love her more.


She let me choose the colour, at first I thought of getting a dark red/burgundy colour but then I saw this gorgeous pink and I couldn't resist it, I had to get it. It's more of a summery colour but oh well!  I haven't used it yet but before buying it I tried the tester out and I put it on, it looked so good and I'm sure it will look even better in summer when I'm tan.




I've never had an 'expensive' lipstick, I've used Rimmel London and Manhattan but they are rather cheap compared to MAC so I was a bit impressed by how long it lasted on my lips. It didn't wear off when I ate or drunk and it stayed on since I put it on until I took a shower.

Another thing that I love about this lipstick is the smell, I suck at describing smells but I'm gonna try. I would say it smells like caramel, hot chocolate and vanilla. It's definitely a very sweet smell.

All in all, even though at first you might think that MAC lipstick are a bit pricey, it's definitely worth it!






SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig