Saturday, 18 January 2014

Top 5 Winter Nail Polishes

I know I haven't posted in a while, sorry, I had finals and I was going crazy, all day studying but... THEY ARE OVER! Yaaay!

Anyway, nail polishes are probably one of my many obsessions. I remember I got into them a few years ago when I started buying really weird and bright colours, well I still buy them but I have more variety now. I decided to do this post on my favourite nail polishes for winter because, lately, I feel like winter is coming to an end. Why? I don't know. It's still freezing in London and we still have a few months left of winter but that's just the way I feel! Maybe it's because we've had like 5 or 6 sunny days in a row, which doesn't happen very often! However, let's get started!

One of my all time favourite colours for winter is, simply, black. It is a very versatile colour that will go with any outfit and any style. Also,  I like adding some glittery top coat but I left mine at home so I'll have to buy another one. Oh well!


Manhattan Quick Dry nail polish in 1010N


Another favourite of mine is  this beautiful matte burgundy colour. It's so pretty and even though the matte effect doesn't really convince me I love it!

Barry M Matte nail polish in Crush


Next, we have a beautiful shade of pink, almost nude. When I first saw it I thought 'pink' but now I think about it more as a nude shade as you can't really tell I have nail polish on when I'm wearing this one.

Random nail polish that I got in a magazine

I also love this Topshop crackle top coat. The effect you get is pretty awesome and I always get compliments on it, the only bad thing? I never know which colour to use under it!

Topshop Crackle Nails in Black Dynamite

And finally, to brighten up the cloudy and gloomy days, I love this bright pink. I consider it a summer/spring shade but I  do really miss the sun (even though today is sunny! yaay! me is happy) when I'm in London so I like wearing this!


Manhattan Quick Dry nail polish in 53F
And these are my favourite shades for winter, which are yours?



SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig