Tuesday, 11 February 2014

5 things I want to do before I die

Hey there! I think we've always asked ourselves what we would do if we could do anything we wanted. If we had all the money, time and energy we wanted.  I've had quite a lot of homework and revision to do lately so I've had a lot of time to think about what I would love to do (anything is better than working). This is what I would do:

Travel with my friends. I love travelling and even though I travel quite often with my family I would love to go on a trip with my friends, everybody who has done it says it's been fantastic

Source

Live in L.A: As much as I absolutely love London, I don't see myself living here for the rest of my life. After being here for 4 months I'v realised how much I like warm weather and that is something you definitely not get anywhere in the UK. After getting my degree I would love to live, even if it's just for a few months (or years) in Los Angeles. The city seem so lovely and so does the weather! Plus, cool people live there ;) 

Source

Eat Chinese food in China. Chinese food is probably the best food ever so it would be amazing if I could eat authentic Chinese food. I mean, in Italy you find the best pizzas so in China you will find the best Chinese food, right?



Have my own  make-up line. That is probably my biggest dream and also the hardest to achieve. I love make-up and having my own make-up line would be just out of this world. Honestly, make-up is the reason why I decided to study Chemistry at uni.



Meet One Direction. Say whatever you want to say, I don't care. I love One Direction with all my heart, I've loved them since 2010.  I don't wanna meet them to fangirl and take pictures and all that stuff, I want to get to know every single one of them as a person, as a human being.

Source



What would you love to do?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig