Friday, 21 February 2014

Get the look: Kendall Jenner

Hello everybody! Lately I've been obsessing (even more) with KUWTK, I basically watch it 24/7. It's rather bad. Oh well!

I like all the Kardashians and the Jenners but my favourites are with no doubt Kendall and Khloe. Kendall has such an amazing sense of style and I kind of wish I could have all her clothes. Obviously, though, I'm pretty sure I can't afford it. Valentino, Chanel, Louis Vuitton? More like Zara, Topshop and Primark.

I decided to do some research on Kendall's style and give you guys some similar (and much more affordable) outfits so that you can look as cool as the coolest Jenner! There is a more casual outfit and then a rather formal one.

This first outfit is very casual and not very hard to recreate, as she's wearing pretty much basics. All the items I chose are quite cheap except for the sunnies which are Ray-Ban but you could probably get similar ones for a cheaper price. As you can see the look is very very similar to Kendall's, almost identical and I'm pretty sure it is much cheaper. 


Kendall Jenner outfit #1




This second outfit is on the dressier side but it's still quite simple and easy to recreate. I thought I wouldn't but I managed to find a skirt which is almost identical to the one she wore! SUCCESS! The cropped blazer was harder to find, if you don't have a cropped blazer and don't want to buy one a leather jacker would look amaizng as well! To dress the look down a little bit you could wear flats instead of heels or even a pair of Converse!
kendall jenner outfit #2


Which outfit do you like the most? If you watch KUWTK who is your favourite Jenner/Kardashian?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig