Thursday, 27 February 2014

My favourite SS14 trends!

As you may have noticed from my recent posts, I am getting a bit excited about spring. Leaving the weather on a side, I am really looking forward to wear brighter colours and say goodbye to big (yet cosy) coats. 
This upcoming season comes with many new and not so new trends. I absolutely love some of them (and hate some others but let's talk about positivity here) and they will definitely be seen in my wardrobe very soon!
Big Bows

I am the biggest fan of bows and I've been for the past year and a half. I think a bow can make any outfit look 10 times better and it's a good way to take the hair out of your face. 
This next season you will see anything from big outrageous bows to cute little ribbons. 


Sportswear

Now, gym clothes are to be worn any-day anywhere. However, they do have a stylish twist that makes them something more than gym clothes. A cheap way to get into this trend is by pairing any regular outfit with your trainers! 

Brands everywhere

Clothes with brand names written on them are back. Simple tees with Céline, Louis Vuitton or any well-known brand on the front are the most seen trend on catwalks. Only problem? White tees have become deadly expensive. 
 *Pictures taken from Tumblr*

Which is your favourite SS14 trend?


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig