Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Outfit Idea: Sprinting into Spring

Hello there! London has been pretty nice lately, we had two full days of sun, that doesn't happen very often. This lovely weather makes me even more excited about summer (which is quite far away yet but who cares!?). Even though summer is no coming anytime soon, spring is! In less than a month winter will be gone (I'm not so sure about winter weather though...).

When the sun is out and everything is 100 times more beautiful I love leaving my burgundy and black clothes in my closet and wear some happy colours. Here you have a lovely spring outfit that you could pair with a black jacket if it's too cold to wear only a jumper!

Sprinting into Spring outfit idea
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig