Thursday, 13 February 2014

Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty

Hello everybody! A few days ago, the lovely  Katy from what Katy did (you should definitely check out her blog) tagged me to do this tag and I thought I would give it a go! 

Source: WeHeartIt (edited by me)

GREED - what is your most expensive beauty product? What's your most inexpensive? 

My most expensive beauty product is probably my MAC lipstick. I think it's about £15 so it's not even that expensive but I don't really like spending a lot on make up as I feel bad afterwards so I don't have many expensive things.  My most inexpensive beauty product has to be my Essence blush that I got for probably around 1€, which is quite cheap for such a gorgeous blush.

WRATH - what beauty products do you have a love / hate relationship with? 

BB creams, I like them because they feel light and moisturise my skin but I feel like they don't give me enough coverage but I wish they did! So, basically, I love them because they feel nice, if only they were like foundations! 

GLUTTONY - what product do you have the most of in your beauty collection? 

Do nail polishes count  as  a beauty product? if they do then, nail polishes, I must have around 20, I don't really know. If they don't, then I would have to say...  I don't really have many products, probably lipsticks? or eyeshadows? I don't know to be honest, I have like 5 lipsticks and 7 eyeshadows  which is not a lot but oh well!

SLOTH - what beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Eyeliner. It's not even that hard and it only takes me about a minute but when it's 8am and all I want is to go back to bed I really can't be bothered to try and 'draw' a straight line. 

PRIDE - what beauty product gives you the most confidence? 

Foundation, I feel like after you've applied some your face literally gets 100 times better!  Also, I think mascara makes a huge difference! It makes your eyes pop and look more awake.

LUST - what's top of your wishlist? 

The Naked 3 palette, the colours are soo pretty and I've heard anything but good things about all the Naked palettes  but they are so expensive I would feel bad if I bought one. So, if any of you lovely people want to  buy me one you are more than welcome to do so! haha

ENVY - which beauty blogger are you most jealous of? 

I love Zoella, she's also a youtuber (if you know her you'll probably do because of her youtube channel and not because of her blog). I just think she's so cute and fun, and hyper sometimes as well! Also, it's impressive how far she's made it just talking to a camera. I really admire her!

Well, and that's it! I tag you all  and let me know if you decide to do it!
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig