Sunday, 9 March 2014

100 Questions No One Asks Tag!

Hello there, I have the feeling this post is gonna be long so let's get started!

Questions:

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

I don't really care but I think they are usually closed.

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Not really, I rather use my own shampoo and conditioner.

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out, I feel like it's more comfortable.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

Nope

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

I love them, if you flick through my university notes you sill see they are full of pink post-it notes.

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

I don't even cut out coupons.

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Well, none, but If I had to choose I would say a big bear as bears are at least cute and it sounds more bad-ass than saying you've been attacked by little bees. 

8:Do you have freckles?

No, but I wish I did. Freckles are the cutest thing ever.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Yes, if I don't smile it's because I am pulling a face or I don't know someone is taking a picture of me. 

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

I can't stand it when people write 'your' instead of 'you're' or 'their' instead of 'they're' and similar things. It's NOT hard to write properly, ya know!

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

No, unless I am extremely bored.

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?

Probably when I was little but I don't really remember.

13:What about pooped in the woods?

Ew, no.

14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

...Yeeeah.

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Even after being told by both my dentist and my mom to stop for a billion of times, yes, I chew my pens and pencils.

16:How many people have you slept with this week?

Hmm... I am not completely sure but I would say around, maybe, 4 or 5. It's been a bad week though, it would normally be 7 or 8 people per week. 

17:What size is your bed?

MY bed (aka the bed I have at home) is a double I believe but the one I currently sleep in (aka the one at my halls of residence) is a single (and not a comfy one)


18:What is your Song of the week?

Anything by Ed Sheeran. Last week me and my friends bought tickets to see Ed Sheeran live this summer and he has been all I've been listening to ever since! 

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Perfectly okay!

20:Do you still watch cartoons?

No, I hate cartoons unless it is Totally Spies or The Simpsons. 

21:Whats your least favorite movie?

The worst movie I have ever watched has to be 'IT'. First of all it has been giving me nightmares for over two years and second, the movie didn't even make sense but the freaking clown was so creepy!

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Why would I ever tell you that? Maybe I have one...

23:What do you drink with dinner?

Nothing. I don't drink when I have lunch/dinner. But the only thing I ever drink is water or vitamin water.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Ketchup, of course.

25:What is your favorite food?

Macarons, nothing beats a good pistachio macaron. NOTHING. My taste is too expensive for my own good.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

A lot of them: The Hunger Games, The Last Song, Harry Potter,  LOL, Wild Child and Enless Love ( I watched it last night and it is currently my favourite movie)

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Harry Styles

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Nope

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

Hmmmm.... never in a million years.

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

I can't remember, I don't think emails count as letters do they? Well, I did write a birthday card last month, so in case that counts as a letter it was on February, 10th.

31:Can you change the oil on a car?

No, I don't even have a driving license so I have no idea how cars work.

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I am lazy as fuck and obviously can't be bothered to make some kind of effort to get my driving license. 

33:Ever ran out of gas?

AGAIN, I don't have a driving license so I CANNOT drive.

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

My mom's. My mom makes the best sandwiches ever.

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

Cereals, obviously. 

36:What is your usual bedtime?

Yo, I am a grown-up women I don't have a bed time. Even though it's really Tumblr's fault 

37:Are you lazy?

hahaha is that a joke? of course I am.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Halloween was not celebrated where I lived.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

I don't know, I am not into astrology at all.

40:How many languages can you speak?

Three: Spanish, Catalan and English.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

No, but I buy VOGUE regularly.

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

I don't know what lincoin logs are and I loved lego when I was little so, legos are better!

43:Are you stubborn?

Sometimes

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

I don't know who any of these guys are so... I am better!! 

45:Ever watch soap operas?

Hate them, you don't know how much I hate them.

46:Are you afraid of heights?

No, I love heights as long as I am in a building or a balcony or somewhere safe.

47:Do you sing in the car?

Yes, mainly if it's One Direction.

48:Do you sing in the shower?

Nope

49:Do you dance in the car?

Nope

50:Ever used a gun?

Thank God, no.

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

Never? 

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Well... Les Miserable is a musical and I think it is anything but cheesy so NO, musicals are not cheesy at all.

53:Is Christmas stressful?

Christmas itself is no, but buying presents before Christmas is because I never know what to buy and I get very stressed out.

54:Ever eat a pierogi?

What the hell is a pierogi? But I assume I haven't, otherwise I would know what it is

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

Apple pie is my weakness.

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Astronaut, teacher and fashion designer.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?

No

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

I still don't know what a deja-vu is exactly or how this works but I don't think so,.

59:Take a vitamin daily?

Unless vitamin water counts as a vitamin (the dragonfruit one is my life) then no, I don't.

60:Wear slippers?

Only in winter, in summer I walk around the house barefoot. 

61:Wear a bath robe?

Yup

62:What do you wear to bed?

Pyjamas... is that a tricky question?

63:First concert?

Proud to say it was McFly

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

Never been to America so none.

65:Nike or Adidas?

Nike but Adidas is cheaper.

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

None, hate them both.

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Love peanuts, love all kind of nuts in fact.

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Nope

69:Ever take dance lessons?

Yeah, when I was very little

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Boyband singer

71:Can you curl your tongue?

Yeeees

72:Ever won a spelling bee?

Never been in one

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yes

74:Own any record albums?

No

75:Own a record player?

No



76:Regularly burn incense?

Never burnt incense

77:Ever been in love?

Yeah, I fall in love with anything. Literally, anything. 'Oooh, cute jumper' BAM! I am in love.

78:Who would you like to see in concert?

I am seeing One Direction and Ed Sheeran in a few months so apart from these I would love to see 5SOS and Taylor Siwft.

79:What was the last concert you saw?

The first and last concert I've been to was McFly. Before coming to London I lived in a very very small town and to go to any concert I had to take a plane, book a hotel room, etc. Not worth it. 

80:Hot tea or cold tea?

Not a fan of tea but cold tea.

81:Tea or coffee?

Tea, hate coffee.

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
 
Never had snickerdoodels before but they sound yummy.

83:Can you swim well?

I used to live in an island so yeah, I can swim well.

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Is there people who cannot do that?

85:Are you patient?

Not always.

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

Both, a DJ at 3am is always fun.

87:Ever won a contest?

Hahahah no

88:Ever have plastic surgery?

Nope

89:Which are better black or green olives?

I hate olives so none. They are all bad.

90:Can you knit or crochet?

No, I can't even sew.

91:Best room for a fireplace?

Living room

92:Do you want to get married?

Yeah

93:If married, how long have you been married?

I am not, I am 18. 

94:Who was your HS crush?

Nick Jonas. I am sorry but I don't have crushes in real life.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Sometimes I do

96:Do you have kids?

Yeah, I currently have 3 kids; a teenage girl and two adorable twins. I am planning on having three more kids in the next 4 or 5 years. 

97:Do you want kids?

Yeah but only one or two and if I could skip the giving birth bit I would be very happy. 

98:Whats your favorite color?

I don't have one but I love black, mint, coral and pink.

99:Do you miss anyone right now?

I miss my friends from home and my sister and I'm gonna be nice and say I miss my parents as well (just in case they read that).

100.  Something that happened to you in middle school.

I met some of my best friends


I tag you all to answer all these questions! Let me know if you do!
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig