Monday, 24 March 2014

A Whole Lots Of Questions Tag


Hello everybody, the other day Megan (make sure to check her blog out!) tagged me to do this tag and as I love tags I decided to give it a go! Enjoy! :) 

Apple juice or orange juice?
 
Orange juice if it's freshly made, and by that I mean that I squeeze the oranges. Otherwise, apple juice. 
Are you a morning or night person? 
Nigh person, I have to force myself to go to sleep at a reasonable time and force myself to wake up early enough to make it to lectures.
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? 
Sweet, I like anything sweet. Sugar is my oxygen. 
Ninjas or pirates? 
Ninjas, ninjas are cool but Jack Sparrow is cool as well. 
Autobots or Decepticons? 
I have no idea what this question is about.
What was your favourite childhood television program? 
Totally Spies, I dreamt of being Sam... I also liked Lizzie McGuire and Winx Club. 
Are you a collector of anything? 
Lately I've been keeping all these wristbands you get when you go to a club, festival, etc. But other than that I don't think I do. 
If you could be any animal, what would you be?  
A pink unicorn (yes, they do exist) 
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? 
To get all my work done and pass all my exams with an A without doing anything. 
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? 
'Do I really have to wake up?' or 'No, please, I just wanna stay in bed forever'
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? 
I think of all the things I am looking forward to and what I am going to wear the following day.
What's your favourite colour? 
Anything pastel
What's your favourite animal? 
Rabbits and butterflies.
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? 
Yeah, the universe is huge (if not infinite) and somewhere out there there has to be some sort aliens or even just plants.
Do you believe in ghosts?
 Nope (now is when a ghost appear in my room and I regret saying that)
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
 Sims, I literally spent a whole summer playing it every single day for hours.
You're given 1 million pounds, what do you spend it on? 
On trips for me and my friends and I would probably buy a nice flat in Los Angeles or New York and some clothes and make up.
Have any bad habits?
 I've started bitting my nails out of boredom lately but I'm trying not to do it. 
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? 
Being messy, I can't stand it when there is stuff everywhere.
List 3 of your best personality traits:
 hard-working (most of the time), kind and easy to talk to. 
List 3 of your worst personality traits: 
too competitive sometimes, I complain a lot and I repeat my complaints a lot.
Have any celebrity crushes? 
Too many: Harry Styles, Dylan O'Brien, Liam Hemsworth, Dougie Poynter,etc
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
  I would like to be taller 
Any tattoos or piercings? 
No, unless earrings count as piercings.
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? 
Their style, what clothes they are wearing. I think the way people dress can tell a lot about someone. 
What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
I don't know.... someone like all these hipster boys from Tumblr and who is confident. 
What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
 Cockiness. 
Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
 Most of the time, I'm clean even though my mom would probably disagree. 
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years?
 No way, I am a free butterfly. 
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 
Los Angeles
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
New York
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list:
 Get my degree, get my own flat in a city, travel around the world, work in a lab making make-up and stuff and I can't really think of anything else.
Name 1 regret you have: 
I've been thinking about that question for quite a while and I honestly can't thing of anything I regret. 
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
 I miss being treated as a kid and being spoiled (in the good way not in the 'being a spoilt bitch')
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: 
Being independent and being able to do whatever I want whenever I want. 
What's your favourite song of the moment?
 Right now it is Pompeii by Bastille.
What's your favourite song of all time? 
When You Look Me In The Eyes by The Jonas Brothers
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? 
Relax and watch some movie. 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Go grocery shopping
Have any hidden talents? 
Nope
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? 
Laduree Macaroons, yeah that is a meal. 
What would be your dream job? 
Working for some big brand like Benefit, Dior, etc 
Which would you rather have, 100 million pounds or true love? 
Both?
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? 
No, I really like being a girl
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: 
That the main reason why I am studying chemistry is to be a cosmetic chemist.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? 
I really like my name so if I had to change it to something I would change it to Aria as it is very similar to Ariadna.
Do you believe in the afterlife? 
No, when you are dead you are dead, end of.

I tag you all , let me know if you decide to do it! 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig