Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Get the Look: Kylie Jenner

Hello everybody! A few weeks ago I did a 'get the look' post on Kendall Jenner (here) and I really liked doing it so I decided I would do another one but on her sister Kylie. Their styles are quite different and Kylie's is more edgy and 'dark' than Kendall's. I chose a simple every-day outfit that anyone could wear.

As you can see on the picture the outfit is almost exact, it is very easy to recreate as she uses simple pieces that are not hard to find. You can find boyfriend jeans and stripped cropped tops almost in any clothing store. The bag might be a bit more difficult, but any simple black bag will work and I think almost everybody owns a pair of converse or similar shoes. 
Boyfriend jeans// cropped t-shirt// Handbag// Converse
Which style do you like the most, Kendall's or Kylie's?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig