Monday, 17 March 2014

Haul || Boots



Hello everybody! Recently, I've done quite a few trips to Boots and without even realising I bought a fair amount of stuff.


You know when you walk into Boots and see a 3 for 2 offer on Maybelline products and you need to take advantage of it? That happened to me. I had been wanting a new bronzer for a long time as mine was slightly too dark for me so I got the Dream Sun Triple Bronzer in Brunette/Brune together with the Dream Touch Blush in 06 and something I had been wanting to try since autumn, the Master precise felt tip eyeliner in Black/Noir (review here )




I also picked up the Rimmel London Wake Me Up foundation as my old one was almost gone. However it turnes out I don't really like it as it is a bit shimmery and it makes my skin look much worse than what it actually is. I also got the L'Oreal Elvive Extraordiary Oil Mist (which makes your hair sooooo soft) and the Burjois kabuki brush. 


Because I can never have too many hair products (you don't know how bad my hair is) I bought the Herbal Essence Beautiful Ends Split Ends Protection Cream which basically helps with split ends and makes you hair smooth. Another thing I decided to try to fight against my  blackheads (and hopefully I'll win) are pore strips by Boots. 


And finally I picked up my favourite shampoo which is Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo, it smells soo good and it makes my hair look very nice. If you know me you'll know I'm the laziest person on earth so dry shampoo is my best friend, I picked up the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Fruity and Cheeky Cherry and let me tell you, out of of all the Batiste dry shampoos this is the best one, its smell is so perfect! 

And the last thing I got is the Garnier Miscellar Cleansing Water which I reviewed here.

Have you bought any beauty products recently?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig