Friday, 28 March 2014

Liebster Award!

Hello everybody, a week ago the lovely Rachel nominated me for a Liebster Award so thank you so so much! :) This is actually my second Liebster Award so if you want to check out my first one click here.
The rules are:
1. Provide a link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Post 11 random facts about you
3. Answer 11 random questions set by the blogger who nominated you
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers for the award (excluding who nominated you)
5. Let the nominees know that you have nominated them


*********************************************************************

11 random facts:

1. Even though I grew up in Spain I am a quarter Chinese and a quarter Peruvian and I am proud of it.
2. English is my third language but after living in London for six months I find that sometimes I am about to reply to my friends from home/family in English. It's weird. 
3. If I could study any degree and be guaranteed a successful career I would study fashion design. 
4. I have recently developed an obsession with flower crowns. 
5. I am supposed to wear glasses to read and study... well, let's just not say I haven't seen them in over a year. 
6. When I was around twelve I  used to hate skinny jeans and I refused to wear them, now I can't think of a better invention.
7.When I was little I used to have straight black hair.
8.I hate olives, I don't even know if I have ever tried them and I certainly can't remember what they taste like If I have but I just know I don't like them.
9. My favourite number is 16.
10. I am probably the only person I know who is not eager to get their driving license, it'll probably take me a few years to get mine! haha!
11. I want to live in L.A at some point in my life, even if it's just for a few months.
*****************************************
Rachel's questions:
 
1. What are your top 3 places you want to visit that you've never been to?

Norway, Los Angeles, Australia (and New York)

2. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be?

Harry Styles or Cara Delevigne

3. What is your favourite picture? (can be of you, of family, of a place, a painting; anything!) 



I love this picture of me and a friend, it reminds me of summer and home and I don't know, I just think it's beautiful. 

4. What fictional character did you want to be when you were younger?

I wanted to be Cornelia (W.I.T.C.H)

5. Favourite childhood band/group/musician?

I am quite ashamed of this but I used to like Maria Isabel (she won the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2004)

6. (I'm going to steal this one) Any bad habits?

Procrastinating? haha! 

7. What awards show would you most like to go to?

The Oscars probably

8. What is your biggest pet hate/peeve?

I hate it when people spell my name wrongly, I know it's not an 'easy name' but it annoys me. 

9. Favourite nail varnish colour?

Mint, but to be honest I love any pastel colour. 

10. Favourite thing to snack on while watching a film?

Popcorn, duh? I personally LOVE sweet popcorn, it's just like popcorn  but better (does that even make sense? lol)

11. You biggest guilty pleasure? (any category)

I like Mistletoe by Justin Bieber (don't kill me).


****************************************************


My 11 questions

1.What's your favourite TV show?
2. If you could only use one make-up product for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Where would you like to live when you move out/ are older?
4. Which countries have you been to?
5. Favourite Starbucks drink?
6. Winter or summer?
7. What's your dream job?
8. Favourite youtubers?
9.Who was your first crush?
10. What's your first memory?
11. Why did you decide to start a blog?



***************************************************
I nominate:



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig