Wednesday, 19 March 2014

Things that make me happy

Lately I've seen many YouTube videos and blog posts about how to be happy or how to be positive, etc. so I decided to make a blog posts about a few little things that make me happy.

Sunny weather

Living in London has made me realised how much I love sunny weather. There is nothing better than waking up to the sun shining through my windows. It's much easier to get out of bed.

Source


Long talks

I love talking to someone for hours and hours and hours, I don't do it very often as I normally have stuff to do and can't spend 3 hours talking to someone knowing that I have homework that's due in the following day but when I have time I love to do it!

Source
Wearing new clothes

I love it when you wear something that still smells like the store you got it from, specially is it's something from Hollister as  their stores smell deliciously yummy! 

Source

Going to the airport 

Call me weird but I just love going to the airport in London. I like it when it's in London because I go by myself and  there is just something about waking up early, getting dressed in comfy clothes and taking the tube to the airport. I feel like a grown up! However, I also like going to the airport when I'm at home or anywhere else in the world. Am I the only one?

Source



post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig