Saturday, 15 March 2014

What's in my school bag?


Heeelllloooo (Marcut Butler's voice). I love "what's in my hadnbag/school bag/ backack?"s posts/videos because... well.... because I am nosy I guess. I specially love the school themed ones as sometimes I find some people bring rather weird stuff to school. So, today you are gonna get the chance to be nosy and see what I bring to university on a daily basis. Woohooo!

My bag is from Stradivarius, I got it in September so I doubt it is in stored but it is quite simple so I don't think it will be very hard to find a similar one. When I first bought it I was in love with it, now I am not anymore. I don't hate it but I don't specially love it either, I probably wouldn't buy it now but it's just a school bag after all so I don't really care.




Something I bring every day without fail, mainly these past week because I've been sick, is a bottle of water as sometimes I leave at 8:30am and don't go home until 6pm and I obviously need to drink something throughout the day.

Next thing I bring is my wallet. I swear I am not capable of leaving halls without money, I feel like there's something missing. I don't know if it's just me being weird or what but yeah, I need to bring my debit card everywhere. 

Lip balms are a must in winter and even if we want to pretend it is spring, it's not so I still keep it with me to avoid dry lips. I sometimes keep it in my pencil case so that I remember to use it.

If my iPod is not out of battery I will bring it with me because it's always a good time to listen to music, mainly if it's One Direction. 


I also bring a notebook and a folder where I keep notes because you gotta do some work, even when you don't want to, which is basically always.  And because notes don't write itself I bring a pencil case with pencils, pens and shitloads of highlighters. 



I don't always bring hand sanitizer but I do when I have labs because even though I wear nitrile gloves who know what I can touch, I could have sulfuric acid on my hands and didn't know (well, that's probably not gonna happen as my skin would burn if I had but you get the point).

I also like to keep some painkillers in my schoolbag for those lectures that are just too hard and give you a headache. And of course I also bring my keys with me every day.

I almost always keep my lab goggles in my school bag even if I don't have labs because I'm pretty sure that if I take it out I will forget it and anyone that is not wearing goggles is not allowed in the lab which could be a problem when I have to finish an experiment.
 
What is your must-have for school?


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig