Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Wishlist || Spring #1

Hello everybody! I don't really like going shopping in winter as the temperature change between the stores and outside gives me a headache and also, who liked going shopping when it is cold and raining? Exactly, nobody. However, now that the weather is getting better (still cold but less rain) I feel like going shopping more often. There are some thing I've been wanting for a long time, probably since christmas:
Wishlist || Spring

First off, I've heard so many good things about this Revlon ColourBurst lip balm that even if I am saving to buy a new MAC lipstick, I'll probably end up spending that money on a few of these. 

Next  is a regular black skater skirt. I have a neon orange skater skirt, a mint skater skirt and a dirty blue one but not a black one. How? I don't know, but I really need to buy one asap as it is one of this things that you can literally wear with anything.

The other day I saw a friend of min wearing a holographic nail polish from Urban Outfitters and it looked amazing. However, it is sold out so since then I've been on the hunt of a dupe. I think I'll but the Topshop one as it seems pretty similar. 
Ever since I bought my MacBook back in October I've wanted a cool keyboard cover and what is cooler than a galaxy keyboard cover? I just need to find a cheap one now!

I've always said that Topshop's clothes tend to be quite overpriced. However, I think their plain crop tops look so nice it is almost worth it... but I just feel bad spending so much money on a plain crop top!

And last but certainly not least, I need a flower crown, yes it is a need. I don't even know when I would wear it if I had one but they look so cute and so summery. I would probably end up wearing mine around the house in my pyjamas!

Are you excited for spring? What are you wishing for these days? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig