Thursday, 3 April 2014

Airplane Outfit Ideas!

Hello everybody! So as you may have noticed, my last posts have all been travel related. That's because I really like taking flights (call me weird) so a few days before taking my flight back home I got quite inspired and scheduled a few posts. Anyway, here you have two outfit ideas that you could wear if you are flying somewhere and want to be comfy.

The first outfit idea is the comfiest I think, it's simple but it seems like you've actually bothered to put some clothes on and look presentable. You could wear any pair of black jeggings or leggings and your favourite hoodie.  The beanie works perfectly if you can't be bothered to do your hair.
Airplane outfit idea 1
This second outfit is a bit more 'dressy' but still very comfortable, this one would probably work better if you live somewhere a bit warmer. This is quite similar to what I wore, London turned out to be rather warm the day I left so I had to make the most of it! Again if you can't be bothered to do your hair (aka me everyday) put it up in a messy bun and you're done! 

Airplane outfit idea 2




Which one is your favourite? What do you like to wear when you're flying somewhere? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig