Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Flower Crowns || Getting Ready For Summer

Shoutout to my sister for editing the photo! 

Hello everyone! I know, I know, spring started only a few weeks ago and I am already writing a post on summer... I just love summer, okay? And it's never too early to get excited about something you like. 
If you have a Tumblr or WeHeartIt you will have seen thousands of pictures of flower crowns. I've always thought they look very cute and fairy-tale like. However, I never thought I would actually buy one as I still don't know where I should wear it. I got mine from Choies for 5€ which is quite cheap as the ones from Topshop cost around £10. I personally love it and can't wait to wear it in summer! 
I am not going to any festivals this summer so I'll probably end up wearing it to parties and around the house. However, I would like to find a way to incorporate it into my every day outfits. And where do you go when you want outfit ideas? WeHeartIt! 





(All the 'outfit' pictures are from WeHeartIt and therefore I do not own them)
What's your favourite accessory for spring and summer?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig