Sunday, 6 April 2014

Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm || Beauty Review


Hello there! I think everybody has heard of these Revlon Balms, and everybody seems to love them as well so I decided to buy one and see what the rave was about! I got the Lacquer Balm in 120 Vivacious Exubérante. If I am to be honest, I think I got that shade due to the pretty packaging. Each shade has a different colour of packaging and I kind of fell in love with this shiny hot pink! 



Lucky me, the shade is also beautiful and very wearable. I have to say it reminds me a lot to MAC Impassioned, they are both very pretty bright pink shades that will look lovely with a nice tan on in summer or even spring! 

This one has a lacquer finish but it doesn't look to glossy at all and it doesn't feel sticky either. It is not as pigmented as a lipstick but, as its name says, it is a balm and for a lip balm it is very pigmented and lasts quite a lot. 

The only thing that puts me off is the smell. If you've read my other beauty reviews you will know that a nice smell can  make me buy a product even if I'm not too sure about the product itself. Now, this one doesn't smell bad but it smells like mint and I don't like mint. However, it's not a very strong smell so I can deal with it. Needless to say, if you like the smell of mint you'll like this one!

Overall, I am very pleased with this product and I might purchase other shades soon, I would like to try a matte shade.

Have you tried these lip balms? What did you think? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig