Thursday, 17 April 2014

Wishlist || Spring #2

Hello everybody! The other day I was putting some outfit ideas together for my post when I fell in love with the most beautiful backpack I had ever seen, that is when I decided to do my second wishlist for spring/summer.



spring wishlist 2
The first thing in my wishlist, and probably what I want the most, is the fringe backpack which is just perfect. I found it on Pinterest so I don't know where it is from, if any of you know where I can get a similar (or exact) one let me know! 

I'm sure all of you have seen the famous 'Parental Advisory' jumper or t-shirt,  celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Cara Delevigne and many more have been seen wearing it. However, the original one costs around £1000, and I am not willing to spend that much money on a piece of clothing.  I found this crop top on Etsy and, to be honest, I like this one better than the original one and the price is much more affordable.

Something I have been wanting for ages is the Nike Free Run 5.0 trainers with Swarovski crystals. I'm probably not going to buy them as I bought a new pair of trainers a few months ago but I have to say they are surprisingly 'cheap', they are around £110 which is not that expensive for a pair of Nike shoes with Swarovski crystals.

The next three things are pretty basic. I don't necessarily want this exact clothes but something similar. I've been on the hunt for a bomber jacket for a while now but I just can't find one that I really like. I think they are perfect for spring or cold summer days as they are quite thin. I also want to get a normal pair of high-waisted shorts, I love high-waisted anything and even though I do have quit a lot of similar shorts to this one, they are either distressed, dip-dyed or something. The last thing I want is a flowy cute dress for summer to wear to the beach or over my bikini, this one from Brandy Melville looks lovely!

What's in your spring wishlist?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig