Thursday, 29 May 2014

Hair Chalk || Trends

Hello everybody!! So, you may have heard of this thing called 'hair chalk' which is basically chalk but for you hair (pretty amazing, huh?). It's like a temporary dye meaning that if it turns out to look completely awful you can take a shower and boom, it's gone! I've been thinking of getting some of these magical product for a while so if you know some brand that works well on dark-ish hair, let me know. However, here you have some inspiration! ( I don't know about you but this pictures really make me wanna dye my hair pink...)














Have you ever tried hair chalk? What did you think?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig