Sunday, 4 May 2014

Nail Polishes Everywhere

Hello everybody! For the past few weeks I've been revising quite a lot and for the past few days I've been living for revision as I have an exam in three days and... well let's just say  I hadn't worked on that course since December. Something that has made revision more bearable is getting  an email from the lovely Kathryn from KJ saying that I had won her 100 followers giveaway! The prize was a selection of Barry M nail polishes. 


All the colours that Kathryn picked are lovely,  there is an overall of 8 nail polishes: 4 regular ones and 4 'special' ones. 
Blue Moon  || Peach Melba  || Lemon I/C  || Nude

SNP 2 Black ||  Diamond Glitter  ||  Heather || Watermelon

As you can see, they are all beautiful colours perfect for spring. The pastel ones are my little babies, I love anything pastel but I didn't own many pastel nail polishes and I am so happy I got these!  Quality-wise, they are like all the other Barry M polishes, not the most pigmented ever but good quality for what you pay. However, I have to say that for the lighter colours I need a few (around 3 or 4) coats to get a solid colour. Personally, I am in love with Blue Moon, there's something about it that gets me every time I use it. 

Out of all the 'special' ones SNP2 Black is my favourite, it has such a cool texture. It's like it had salt in it, I don't know. But it is very cool and I like to rub my nail when I get bored in class (I am a bit weird, I know). The silk one surprised me quite a lot as I was not expecting to like it. I had seen some swatches online before and I didn't like how it looked but it's one of my favourites now and I can imagine it will look even better when I get a bit tan! 

To be honest, my idea was to show how they all look on my nails but right now my nails are rather disgusting and I don't want to wait for them grow and look nice again to upload this post. Plus, I think you can tell whether you like the colour or not by looking at the bottle!  


Which one is your favourite? Which colours do you like for spring and summer?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig