Saturday, 17 May 2014

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation || Beauty Review

Hello everybody! First of all, let me apologise for the lack of good pictures of this post, there's only one and it's not a very good one but basically my phone (what I sue to take all my pictures) is dead and this is the only picture I took before its sad death. Hopefully, I'll get it fixed soon and I'll be able to took more decent pictures. 

Anyway, a while ago I bought this foundation as I had read many good reviews about it. The first time I tried it I didn't like it at all, it made my face very shiny and it made my rednesses stand out instead of hiding them so I stopped using it. A few weeks later I decided to start using it again as it matched my skin tone perfectly and I am really liking the 'glowy skin' look for spring. 
This foundation claims to "reawake and illuminate skin with a radiant glow and a flawless, natural looking finish." And that's exactly what it does, if you have a rather clear skin. By clear, I don't mean that you don't have any spots or any marks but that you don't have ay of these bright red spots. 
I would say it's medium coverage and it feels very light on your skin as it's very liquid and not cakey at all. It lasts pretty much all day and as I've said before, it illuminates your skin and in fact it has 'micro glitter' in it. To be honest, I highly doubt it's actual purpurin but it looks like it (but don't worry, you can't see it when you apply it, it just gives you this pretty radiant glow). I personally love the glowy  finish even though I am a big fan of matte make up. 
The only down side of this foundation is that it can get a bit too shiny after a few hours if I don't touch up my powder (which I never do... oops).  However,  if you don't have very oily skin or a very bad acne, I would totally recommend that foundation!

Have you tried this foundation? Which is your favourite foundation?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig