Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Summer Wishlist || Getting Ready For Summer

Hello everybody! I thought it was about time I did a summer wishlist as the weather here in London has been extremely lovely later and also because, even though summer holidays are still a month away from me, I know many people finish soon or have already finished. Without further ado, here's my summer wishlist! First of all you may notice a certain trend going on, yes, I sort of love anything with fringe. ( You may notice a certain trend going on, yes, I sort of love anything with fringe) 
Summer Wishlist #1




Okay, so, I don't know about you but in my world summer starts when I buy my first bikini top or bottom of the year.  I personally love Oysho for buying swimwear, they have very cute tops. This top is perfect, I love the colour, I already have a coral top and it looks AMAZING when I get a bit tan. Also, who doesn't need a plain black bikini bottom? 

Lately, I've been obsessing over headbands as they not only make any outfit look more put together but they also keep your hair out of your face which is quite nice when you get all sweaty and gross. 

I first saw this white cropped t-shirt on Meghan's video and I instantly fell in love with it, it's so special yet unique. I swear Brandy Melville makes the cutest t-shirts. I don't think you can read it but it says  'Mermaids don't do homework' and if case you didn't know I love mermaids (fun fact: my favourite Disney movie was The Little Mermaid).

The next two items are also crop tops, the first one I found whilst I was looking for bikinis on Hollister.com and I kind of need it? yeah, it's... idk... I really like it. It reminds me of Coachella. The next crop top is a very colourful one from Topshop and I basically want this to wear with my black skater skirt, now, don't tell me it wouldn't look amazing. 

This is quite embarrassing but I think I've featured a fringe backpack in all of my last few wishlists... oops? Anyway, this one is so so sooo beautiful and it's not even expensive which is a plus! I need to get a new beach bag as mine is quite old and this would be perfect.

Finally, I've been wanting to deep-dye my hair for a year I think now, but I am not brave enough to do it as I'm scared it might not suit me. So, a good alternative is hair chalk as if it looks very bad I can just wash my hair and it will go away! 

And that's all that is on my wishlist so far, what's on yours? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig