Sunday, 25 May 2014

The White Girl Tag

Source

Favourite Starbucks drink?
Mocha Cookie Crumble Frapuccino.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Hmmm... unless I'm going to a very fancy party or something 'special', it takes me around 30min to get ready.

How many selfies do you take on a daily basis?
If Snapchat selfies count then quite a lot, if they don't then not many, 1 or 2 maximum.

How many IG followers and pics do you have?
I have 388 followers and 494 pics. I know, I have a lot of pics but bearing in mind that I've had Instagram since 2011 (when it was only available for iPhone... I feel old) i think it's okay.

Do you ever say “LOL” or “OMG” out loud?
Nope.

 Do you wear the same clothing item more than once?
Well.... Yes? Of course.

Are you racist? 
Nope.

How many tweets do you have?
19.9k... I am quite addicted to Twitter. Well, I am addicted to most social networks.

 Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr?
I can't choose, I love them all equally. I don't check Tumblr as often as Twitter or Instagram but when I do I can happily spend hours scrolling.

What do you spend most of your time doing?
Right now, either revising or procrastinating on the Internet (right now I am procrastinating)

Who are your favourite youtubers?
Meghan Rosette, Aspyn Ovard, Claudia Sulewski, Bethany Mota, Zoella,  Tyler Oakley, Joe Sugg, Meredith Foster.... and MANY more.

How often do you do your nails?
Probably every other day... sad but true.

Are you a shopaholic?
Yes and no. I don't think I buy A LOT, but I buy a decent amount of stuff. I buy more than what I need but I don't go  extremely crazy.
How many times have you watched Mean Girls?
I don't know, too many times.

Do you own a lot of clothes?
YES, mainly t-shirts and high-waisted shorts.

Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it?
Only if the food looks nice, or if I'm eating something weird.

Do you wear makeup everyday?
Yes, unless I'm staying home all day.

What are your average grades in school?
 This year I've only done an exam so far so I don't know (I have finals in three weeks, so I'll know by then). However, last year my average was an A.

How do you usually style your hair?
I don't style it, I like my crazy hair to be free and messy.

Do you always look presentable?
Well, not ALWAYS... 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig