Monday, 30 June 2014

How To Not Get Bored in Aiports

Hello there!  Have you ever been in an airport just chilling for 8 hours? I have (in fact, I am right now). I know it doesn't sound fun at all, and trust me it's not. True, some airports are like proper shopping centres. However, have you ever been shopping for so many hours? I don't think so (if you have, you go), plus I'm not a big fan of window shopping and when you have 2 hand bags and a damn heavy suitcase you don't want to add any more stuff to your belongings. 


In case you ever find yourself stuck in an airport for countless hours, I've written down a few things you can do to kill some time. 

1. Be prepared! Have all your chargers in your carry-on/handbag so that you can charge your phone/iPod/laptop or whatever you like to use to entertain yourself. 

2.Go for a walk!  When you get tired of being on your phone or watching movies, go for a walk and listen to music. Airports tend to be huge so just wander around, you never know what you might find!

3.  Go eat! And try to eat somewhat healthy. For some strange reason I associate airports and flying with sweets and chocolate so that's what I normally eat when I'm in planes or waiting for my flight. However, if you are spending a lot of time in a plane or an airport you need to eat your greens and leave the sweets aside.

4. Read books. Reading makes time go by much much faster if you like what you are reading. If you don't like reading, you can listen to audiobooks and multi-task. For example, right now I am listening to 'Brunette Ambition' by Lea Michele and writing this post.

5. Sleep. I cannot sleep in public but if you have no problem with that sleeping is the best way to kill some time, time flies by when you are asleep! 

This might not interest all of you and some of you might find this a bit boring but I am bored in an airport right now soo... yeah. 

What do you do when you have some time to kill in airports?


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig