Sunday, 29 June 2014

My Week in Pictures #1

Hello people! I am the kind of person who will take 100 pictures in a matter of hours and will refuse to delete any of them because they are 'memories', however I'll probably never look at them again. That is why I decided to start this series. From now on, every Sunday I'll upload a post with the highlights of my weeks so that at least I use some of the hundreds of pictures I take (400 pictures in less than two weeks, impressive). So, this is my last week of June in pictures! 
Nitrogen Ice Cream at Camden Market
Who knew I could fit so much stuff in one tiny room?

After a few months of wanting to try it out I finally got a Snog, it was delicious! 



Me bored in an airport = shopping (the excuse was that everything's cheaper in airports)

On my way home!

What has been the highlight of your week? Do you like these kind of posts?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig