Sunday, 8 June 2014

ONE DIRECTION CONCERT! + VIDEO

Hello everybody! So I SAW ONE DIRECTION LIVE YESTERDAY! I am still freaking out and I don't really believe I was there, after so many years of fangirling over these faggots I finally got to see them live at the Wembley Stadium! It was as amazing as I always thought it would be. First of all, Wembley is freaking huge, I don't even know what goes through the boys' heads when they stand on stage in front of 90,000 people who paid to see them, I would cry. Also, anything involving one direction is amazing so... seeing them live and breathing the same air as them was just surreal. 
What made yesterday night one of the best nights of my life is that I got to see 5SOS live as well, I mean, two of my favourite bands in one night is too much for my little heart. AAND, Alfie, Marcus, Louise and Joe (YouTubers) were also there and I saw them and even though they were quite far away the fact that I saw them in person made me fangirl way too hard.
Anyway, I'll stop talking (or writing) now and I'll let you enjoy the pictures and videos I took yesterday! 
























P.S. When I say yesterday I mean June, 6th. I wrote this yesterday but I couldn't publish it until today because the video wasn't up yet! 
 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig