Friday, 11 July 2014

How to: Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Source
Hello! Recenlty, I've heard a lot of people saying how much they loved sweet potato fries. And of course, I couldn't resist to try them out. I'll be honest and I'll say that they didn't turn out very pretty and they were sort of slightly burnt (quite burnt) but the few ones I manages to saved tasted amazing! It's a very simple and easy recipe that anyone (literally, anyone) can do. Here's how:
You'll need:
  • Half/one sweet potato per person
  • Olive oil
  • Salt
  • Black Pepper
  • Garlic Powder 



1. Preheat the oven at 250 C. 

2.Peel the potatoes and cut them in wedges or any shape you want. I used one big potato for three people and it was not enough. So I would say either a potato per person or half a potato per person, depending on the size.

3. Add some olive oil, enough to coat all of the pieces and black paper, salt and garlic powder to taste. 

4. Put the uncooked fried on to your baking tray (use some non-stick spray or oil so that the fries don't stick to the tray) and place them in the oven for around 15min at 225 C.

5. Take the baking tray out and flip all of the fries so that they cook evenly and put them back in the oven for around 10min (I put them back in for 15min instead of 10 and they got burnt so keep an eye on them). 

6. Take them out and they're ready to eat! 
Have you ever tried sweet potato fries? Did you like them? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig