Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara || Review



Hello everybody! A while ago I bought the Waterproof Great Lash mascara by Maybelline. I had heard many good reviews about this and I had rather high expectations. However, it turned out to be the worst mascara I have ever used.
This mascara does absolutely nothing to my lashes, they look exactly the same after I've applied a thousand coats. my lashes don't look any longer or thicker or blacker. At first, I thought I had gotten a faulty sample or that it had dried out but when I try it on my hand it stains it black so it's just the formula that doesn't work on me. 
I love Maybelline's mascaras, they are usually great and I would say that most of the mascaras I use/have used are by Maybelline. Unfortunately, this one is just awful. The formula might work for you as I know people who swear by this product. 
Have you ever tried it? Did it work? 
 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig