Wednesday, 2 July 2014

SUMMER HAUL!


Hello people! I've set myself the goal of not buying any clothes this summer as I've realised I've spent quite a lot this past winter and I already have a lot of summer clothes. However, over the last week (before I had set myself this goal) I bought some stuff to celebrate the end of my exams. Without further ado, this is what I bought!

I'm gonna start with my favourite piece, it's a dark purple crop top with a very very cool back. It is very cropped so if you don't want to show any skin then I wouldn't recommend it. Also, I feel like it's one of these pieces that don't really look that good when you wear a bra as it kind of ruins the back (lucky me, I have small boobs so I can go out without a bra if it's necessary). Anyway, it is from Brandy Melville and it was £15. 



Next is a pair of black leathery high-waisted shorts from Topshop. They are not really leather but they are a bit shiny so it kind of looks like it is. Also, they are the comfiest high-waisted shorts I've ever tried on. I got them on sale and they were £10. 

I also got two American Apparel tops, one in a bright orange and one in a pink/purple flowery pattern. I got one in S and one in XS and I have to say that the S is a bit too loose and my bra accidentally shows way too often so keep that in mind. I got both of them for £25.

That's all the clothing I got for this summer but i also got some accessories and make up. For accessories I got a bunch of rings from Pull&Bear that make me feel vey bad-ass and remind me of Kylie Jenner and who wouldn't like that girl's closet?


Lastly, I got a MAC lipstick in Lovelorn that I reviewed here

That is all I've bought. To be honest I'll probably end up buying something as it's the start of a new season and well... we all need some new clothes to cheer us up!

Do you normally go shopping a lot in summer? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig