Thursday, 3 July 2014

Summer Nail Polishes || Favourites

Hello everybody! I love nail polishes, I've never quite liked my hand but I feel like when my nails are painted they look a bit more decent. I have seasonal nail polishes, meaning that I'm likely to use a certain colour for a certain time of the year. Today I'm gonna share with you my summer fvaourites when it comes to polishes (you can check winter edition here and my spring edition  here)
Peach Melba // Matt White // BLACK //  Heather
As you can see, most of them are light pastel colours. I used to be a big fan of bright neon shades but not anymore, I guess I got tired of them. The first one is a salmony colour. It looks very natural when it's on my nails, I would even say it's a nude colour. 
Next, we have my all time favourite and it's simply white, for some reason i fell very bad-ass when I have this on my nails and I wear my bad-ass rings ( see here) .
I've been very into black, white and denim outfits lately and to make my nails match my outifts I love this black polish as it has a slight twist, it has glitter and it has texture, I think it has some sort of salt in it so when you put it on your nails it has a granulated texture. It looks and feels quite cool.
Last but not least, I love this lavender shade. It has a silky finish and it reminds me of unicorns. Don't ask me why, I know it's very random but whatever. 
Which are your favourite nail varnish colours for summer?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig