Tuesday, 8 July 2014

Things I'm looking forward to

Hello people! I was just being philosophic and thinking about life in general and I realised I have a few thing I'm excited about/looking forward to. Here you have a few of them!
1. Ed Sheeran Concert. I'm going to see Ed Sheeran live here in Mallorca on the 22nd with my friends and I am beyond excited! I must confess I only know the lyrics to a few songs but for some reason I find it quite hard to remember his songs' lyrics. 
2. Getting my grades. I'm not excited about that but I am definitely eager to know my result. I'm getting them in a week or so and I am a bit scared to be honest.
3. Moving in to my new flat. I still don't know if I've passed all my exams but I already have a flat for next year so I'm gonna live there whether I promote to 2nd year or not. I really like my new flat and it's in a very nice area. Also, I'll get to decorate my whole room and make it look pretty and tumblr-ish.

4. Going back to London. As much as I enjoy spending my summer at home with my family and friends there's nothing like London. And there's nothing like living on your own. 

5. Parties! Even though this past winter I've been going out quite often I am so looking forward to all the summer parties I'm gonna go to as I'm not really a fan of going out in winter (it's way too cold). 

What are you looking forward to?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig