Monday, 14 July 2014

Top obsession || Wishlist


Hello people! I don't know about you but I could have 1000 different tops to choose from and still feel like I only have like 3. So, I feel the need of buying more and my collection keeps increasing and increasing. This time, though, instead of buying tops I've decided to make a wihslist as it's much more affordable!
Top obsession


The first two tops are just casual comfy tops to wear either around the house or when I'm chilling with friends and I want to be comfy. 

The next three are a bit more dressy. I've just realised that the lavender top doesn't really fit in with the other tops in that wishlist as it's more girly but whatever. I absolutely love the neck of the black top, it's so unique and cool. The lavender top is perfect to wear to one of these dinners where you know you're gonna stuff your face, as it is very flowy and no-one will notice your baby food. I am totally in love with the next one, it's sooooo beautiful, definitely my favourite one out of this wishlist. However, the price is not so beautiful. 

Lastly, we have this cool hipster vest top. I think I could either dress it up or dress it down. Pair it with some leather high-waisted shorts and black wedges and it looks quite put together. On the other hand, pair it with some denim shorts and you get a much more casual and laid-back outfit. 

Which top is your favourite?

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig