Thursday, 28 August 2014

5 REASONS TO BE HAPPY ABOUT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL

Whether you are already back to school or you are still on summer break you will want to read this 5 reasons to be excited about going back to school! 

1. Friends. It's true that most people see their best friends very often during summer break but going back to school means seeing them every day for several hours. Plus, we all have these friends that we like but we only see at school and it's nice to see them again. 



2. Back to school shopping. Any kind of shopping is fun but back to school shopping has to be one of the best. There's something about brand new stationary,  cute new autumn clothes and a shiny new backpack that makes me love back to school shopping and I know I am not the only one.



3. Dressing up. School is not a fashion show at all but you can dress up a little bit if you want. I personally love waking up in the morning, choosing a nice outfit and doing my make up. It's something I don't do so often in summer as I normally spend my days in bed watching movies. 



4. Being entertained. I think I speak for most teenagers when I say school is not exactly fun and we don't really love sitting in class listening to our teachers. However, it makes the day go by faster and some lessons can be interesting. I am of these people that, after two months of break, becomes so bored of doing nothing so going back to school is nice as I feel much more productive. 



5. Ego-boost. You know when your teacher says that the exams have been marked and you are gonna see the grade in a few minutes? Yeah, when you start getting nervous and sweating and cannot think of anything else. Well, don't say that when you get your exam back and you have passed (or even better you have an A!) you don't feel like a superhero and you are happy for the rest of the day (or at least for the next few hours). 


So, these are some reasons to be happy about going back to school. Of course, there are also things we are not looking forward to but let's try to stay positive!

What are you looking forward to?  

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig