Saturday, 16 August 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD!





Hello people! I'm so happy to say that I've been nominated for another Liebster Award by the lovely Dany (make sure to check out her blog!). The rules are the following:
1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions created by the person who nominated you, then create your own set for the people you nominate.
3. Choose 11 people that have under 11 followers to nominate and link them back to your post
4. Let the people you nominated know they've been tagged. 

*************************

11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

1. I go to university.
2. I would like to be a vegetarian but I kind of suck at cooking so it would be too hard.
3. I don't like dogs, some of them are cute but overall they are just annoying.
4. I absolutely adore my name and I'm so happy my parents chose this one. 
5. I've only been out of Europe once and I was 6 so I don't remember anything. 
6. I'm addicted to nail polishes. My nails are always painted.
7. When I get bored and bit my nails.
8. I am 18 and I still watch Disney Channel.
9. The first thing I'll buy with my first paycheck is a Chanel clutch (probably not true but hopefully).
10. When I was little I had straight dark hair and now I have curly light brown hair. 
11. I can't think of any other fact about myself right now. 
****************************
THE QUESTIONS


1. What's your favorite TV show?
Right now, Castle. 
2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I have one sister.
3. What inspired you to start a blog?
YouTube. I started watching Zoella, Bethany Mota, Meredith Foster... and I loved watching their videos. I was not brave enough to start a youtube channel so I went for a blog. One of the best ideas I've ever had.
4. What is your favorite thing about living where you live?
Right now, I live in London during the winter and Mallorca during the summer. My favourite thing about living in London is the fact that it is London and there's always something cool going on, you never get bored. What I love the most about living in Mallorca is the nice weather and how people are much more easy going than in London. 
5. What is your favorite song at the moment?
All of the stars by Ed Sheeran
6. What did you enjoy the most about this summer?
Getting to spend some time with my sister, I really miss her when I'm away.
7. Where do you see yourself in a year?
Living in London going to university and hopefully getting an internship during the summer.
8. Who is your style icon?
I have a few: Cara Delevigne, Kylie Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens
9. What book are you reading right now?
Right now, one about business... not fun at all. 
10. What was your favorite thing to do as a child?
Watch TV. I could spend a whole day (literally) sitting on the sofa watching TV on my own. 
11. Most used phrases :)
'Oh My God' and 'That's so cool'
If you didn't know I was already nominated for a Liebster Award a few weeks ago (here) and I already nominated some people. To be honest, I don't follow many 'small' blogs so I don't have anyone else to nominate. Soz...
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig