Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Places I Want to Visit

NEW YORK. When I moved to London I  realised how much I love cities and how badly I want to go to the city that never sleeps. The fact that I’ve watched many TV shows/movies that take place there also helps.

JAPAN. Japan is one if these places I’ve wanted to visit ever since I was a kid. It’s so different to Europe, the culture is completely different and so are the people. I think it would be like going to another world taking into account I’ve only been out of Europe once. 


AUSTRALIA. I’m gonna be honest and say that one of the main reason I want to go to Australia are hot guys, Australian guys are la creme de la creme! (Also, the beaches look lovely and  I want to learn how to surf)


NORWAY. I’ve visited many places in the south of Europe but not so many in the North and Norway seems such a beautiful place.


 PARIS. I’ve already been to Paris twice but for some reason I’ve really wanted to go back lately… I did like it when I went but I didn’t fall in love with the city or anything. However, i wan to go again…my brain is a bit fucked up. 



If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig