Tuesday, 26 August 2014

VMAs 2014 || BEST DRESSED


Hello people! As you all may know, the Video Music Awards 2014 took place yesterday and all of our favourite celebrities were there and were dressed to impress. I put together my favourite outfits of the night, there they go! 

Olivia Culpo || Victoria Justice || Taylor Swift || Greer Grammer 


 First, we have Olivia Culpo who seems to be Nick Jonas' girlfriend and for some unknown reason I wasn't aware of that (HOW?!). Anyway, I love her dress, it's so simple and classic but at the same time so fancy and elegant. It looks gorgeous on her!

Next, we have Victoria Justice. I think she looked stunning with that crop top and the high-low skirt. It was sexy but not too revealing. And her clutch was sooo cool!

I've always liked Taylor's style but lately she's outdoing herself.  Her outfit for the TCAs was amazing but this one is as well. The colour really suits her and the playsuit makes her incredibly long legs stand out. 10  out of 10 for  Tay Tay.

Okay, I'm going to be honest and say that I have no idea who Greer Grammer is and I hadn't seen her before but her style is really really on point.  That turquoise colour is absolutely beautiful and the flowh style gives her a very sweet look. One of the reasons why I love it so much is probably because it reminds me of a mermaid and I love mermaids.

Maddie Ziegler || Arden Cho
I want to briefly mention Maddie Ziegler, she looks extremely adorable and so so so cute I want to hug her and never let her go. 
Last but not least, we have Arden Cho. I would usually say that the dress is too sparkly and shiny but I think it loos gorgeous on her. Her hairstyle is also amazing, it brings out the dress and her beautiful face! 
Who do you think was the best dressed? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig