Friday, 8 August 2014

What To Do When You're Bored in Summer

Hello people! Lately it's been pretty hot here, so hot that I can't even be bothered to go outside. I'm probably just overreacting but I can't deal with heat and Spanish summers are not exactly cold. However, staying at home can be quite boring so here's a few ideas of what you could you if you are ever stuck at home and you get bored. 
1. Try a DIY. DIY are great because you don't only kill some time but get something out of it. I've found that the easiest DIYs are fashion related. Like cutting old tees into crop tops or old jeans into distressed shorts. There are a ton of videos on YouTube so just find the easiest ones!
2. Blog. By blog I mean anything from reblogging stuff on Tumblr to writing a super deep post on blogger. It's a good way to kill a lot of time without even realising.
 
3. Change your laptop/phone wallpaper. That might sound silly but I actually love going onto WeHeartIt and Tumblr and look for cute wallpapers, or you can even take your own pictures. I'm the typical person whose phone's wallpaper changes daily basically. 
4. Re-organize your room. We all get bored of seeing the same old room sometimes so re-organzing it or adding some cute decorations is an easy way to spice things up!
5. Bake. I have a very very sweet tooth so I love eating cakes and pies and anything sweet basically so I do bake quite often, this way I kill some time and I get to eat yummy food so it's a win win BOOM! 
What do you do when you get bored? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig