Friday, 19 September 2014

AUTUMN MUST HAVES || FASHION

Hello people! Now that the temperatures are getting somewhat lower (only a few degrees…) I am feeling ready for the upcoming season - autumn. What I love about new seasons is that I have an excuse to go shopping an get new items as I ‘don’t have enough jumpers or shorts or whatever I am wearing that season’. I did go on a little shopping trip recently but I barely got anything as I am scared I won’t be able to fit everything in my suitcase next week when I go back to the UK. 

Anyway, there are some pieces that I think are indispensable for this fall and I’ll make sure I have enough of them in my wardrobe. 


AUTUMN MUST HAVES || FASHION



SWEATERS. This one is pretty obvious, I mean: autumn equal to sweater weather, am I right ladies? I love sweaters -mainly if they are a bit oversized - as they can be worn pretty much everywhere; to school, to work, to lunch, to dinner, to the cinema and even to a fancy party if you know how to style them. At the moment I am on the hunt for a mustard sweater, they are gorgeous! 

BLACK JEANS. Recently I’ve been quite obsessed with black jeans, I think they make anything look ten times fancier and they go with literally everything. My moto is ‘you can never have too many black skinny jeans’ and that, my friends, is a fact. 

JACKETS. Whether it’s a parka,  a leather jacket or a bomber jacket you definitely need a not too warm jacket for the autumn to protect you from the rain and the colder days. ‘Autumn’ jackets are my favourites, they are not too bulky or warm and they look just nice unlike big winter coats. 

These are three of my fashion must haves for this autumn, what are yours? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig