Thursday, 11 September 2014

AUTUMN WISHLIST #2



Autumn Wishlist




Even though leaves are still on the trees and chilly weather doesn't seem to be anywhere near Mallorca, I'm starting to get in the mood for big scarfs, hoodies, fuzzy socks and all the amazing things that come with fall. Getting in the mood for all these things means getting in the mood for shopping, again. However, due to going back to London in a couple weeks I can't afford to get more clothes as they wouldn't fit in my suitcase and they would have to stay here *sighs*, so when it cannot be shopping time, it is wishlist time!

There is an obvious trend here - dark colours and black.  That trend is even followed by the MAC lipstick I've been wanting for ages which is in the shade Diva. Some of my favourite pieces are the leather jacket which is a must for autumn.  Also, we can't not talk about the gorgeous Givenchy clutch. I don't even want to know it price but if someone has a few thousands of dollars that they are not using, they will be welcomed. 

Finally, let's show some love to all the chunky scarfs out there. They aren't only the perfect accessory for any outfit that looks too plain but they are also the cosiest and warmest things on this planet and I would be lying if I said I have never taken a nap wearing one. 

What have you been loving recently?


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig