Monday, 8 September 2014

BEHATI PRINSLOO || STYLE CRUSH

Hello! A week ago or so I did a post on Kendall Jenner as I love her style. However, her is not the only one I love. In fact, there are many celebrities out there whose wardrobe I adore which is why I've decided I'm gonna do a 'Style Crush' post every Monday (you know, to make your Mondays a bit better). Soooo, today's style crush is VS Angel and Adam Levine's wife: Behati Prinsloo. 
Her off-duty style is to die for and she looks always perfect, even when she goes to the supermarket. To be honest, she sometimes looks better when she's walking around the streets in L.A than when she's walking down the catwalk. 
Here are some of my favourites outfits!













Who's your style crush?
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig