Monday, 29 September 2014

DESIGNER HANDBAGS || FAVOURITES

There is nothing like holding a Chanel, Michael Kors, Givenchy, Alexander Wang... handbag in your hand and knowing it's going to be yours as soon as you insert your credit card and type in your secret number. Unfortunately, many of us can't afford to experience that feeling and a wishlist will have to do. As you have probably guessed, that's my case.

design handbag




I think most people will recognise all of these handbags as they are all rather popular and famous. Let's start talking about the Michael Kors one, I think we have all seen it before and we probably know some lucky friend who owns one. I've had my eye on it ever since I  first saw it on Tumblr and it's gonna be one of the first purchases I make when I get rich.

Next is my all time favourite, it was the first designer handbag I fell in love with and it's by Chanel, I think it explains itself, Chanel will always be Chanel. Then we have two more handbags that even though I adore I would probably think about it twice if I ever had to buy them, they are the Céline and Givenchy bags.

Finally we have this beautiful Mulberry handbag/backpack which I think is the best thing ever, it's so practical I'm pretty sure if I had it, it would be the only thing I would use.

Which one is your favourite? 
post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig