Tuesday, 2 September 2014

DESIGNER WISHES || WISHLIST


Hello there! It's time for a little (but very very expensive)  wishlist, my designer wishlist. Over the past few months I've been eyeing  some things that are way out of my budget but that I wouldn't mind having.

Designer Wishlist

Let's start with one of my favourite brands, Alexander Wang. Can we just talk about how gorgeous this backpack is? It's literally the backpack of my dreams, it's both edgy and classy - the perfect combination.

Something else I've been wanting for the longest time is this T by Alexander Wang Tee. 
It's crazy how a plain tee costs $110 but it fits so nicely and it just looks fancier than any other tees.

Next, we have a Michael Kors wallet. I always carry my wallet with me and even though I actually like mine, it is not as pretty as this Michael Kors one. If I had it I would probably go shopping every day just to be able to use it!

Balenciaga, oh, Balenciaga... they have the nicest shoes out there. My favourite ones are the famous Balenciaga biker boots but since I already have a similar pair, I would be happy enough with these pair of ankle boots.

Last but not least we have the most amazing and overpriced sweater, to be exact: $315 for this Kenzo beauty. Most people would rather spend their money on fancier clothes and not on designer sweaters but sweaters are so comfy I would't mind wearing it everyday so it would definitely be worth it.


post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig