Saturday, 6 September 2014

HAUL TIME

Hello! It's time for a haul, YES! In case you didn't know I decided back in June that I would not buy clothes/make up this summer as I had more than enough already.  Most of this purchases were made last week so I stuck to my plan (be proud people). Anyway, let's get into the haul!




As you can see I haven't bought a looot of stuff but I adore everything! I recently went to Muller (which is like Boots) and got some things. First I got a Baby Lips in Cherry Me which smells delicious. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not a big fan of Baby Lips as lip balms as I don't really see a difference when I use them, however, they are great to add a bit of colour to your lips! I also got a Essence nail polish in English Rose and Essence nail polishes are the best: cheap and decent quality (it was only 1,99€). Last Christmas I got my first MAC lipstick and I fell in love with it, the quality is great and they smell like heaven. Unfortunately the price is not very appealing at 20€ each, which is why when I was at Gatwick and saw they were 'only' £12 I couldn't resist and got one in Lovelorn (review here).

Since it's back to school season I had to get a backpack! Last year I used a handbag to go to uni but because I like to carry a lot of stuff with me I've found that backpacks are the way to go so I got this one from Forever 21. I absolutely love it, it's soo pretty and it only was 26€ which is great! 

Last but not least,  I got a pair of cutout booties and I cannot wait for the weather to get colder so that I can wear them because I don't really fancy wearing boots at 30 degrees. They are not only breathtaking but I also got them on sale so it's a win-win. They are by the brand [IS TO ME] and they were originally 100€ but I got them for 50€, pretty good deal if you ask me.

That is allI got recently, I've been trying to save some money for when I go back to London (in less than a month, yaay) so expect a proper haul once I go back! 

Have you bought anything recently? 

post signature
SHARE:
© RAWR BOWS.

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig